Childers Tourist Park & Camp Spacious, Quiet and Relaxing
Welcome! We are situated just five minutes from the Bruce Highway, southside along the Goodwood Road. Driving this short distance you will take you to 67 acres of peace and tranquility.
The park is set amongst acres of parkland bush, with walking tracks, open lawns and abundant wildlife. Come for a night stop-over or come and explore what our delightful country town has to offer and relax here where all you can hear is the chorus of birds.
We have new, large drive-through grass sites and slab sites powered and unpowered. There is a newly renovated amenities block and laundry, as well as a free gas BBQ and campers kitchen. Our on-site accommodation needs to be booked in advance. E-mail us at
We are able to facilitate clubs and large groups (discounts apply). We must not forget our furry friends WE ARE PET FRIENDLY.
How to find us...
CHILDERS TOURIST PARK & CAMP
111 STOCKYARD ROAD
GPS: 152° 17' 47" E, 25° 11' 56" S
- Large new powered and unpowered sites with slabs
- On-site accommodation
- Undercover recreational area with darts, table tennis, TV
- Undercover camp kitchen: fridge, gas cooker and new BBQ facilities
- Good TV, mobile and Internet reception
- 5 Minutes from Bruce Highway
- Clean, new amenities
- NO traffic noise
- Pet friendly
- Weekly rates
- LPG refills
- Fruit picking work available in the area
We are CMCA Friendly
We are a Pet Friendly park!